Saturday, September 5, 2015

Hi everyone,

I am working on this small collage with acrylic inks and paint at the moment.
It's a little bit different and I am enjoying it very much, and I will probably finish it shortly.  I will also put up a final photo of it when it is fully finished but this is where I am at now.

My exhibition at the Axis Arts and Community Centre in Ballymun, Dublin has ended and I will be collecting my paintings  during the week. When I am  exhibiting with the paintings gone to the venue and hanging, I have lots of space here for a while but when I get paintings back, suddenly I am choc-a-bloc with them again with the unsold ones trying to find space for them!  Ah well - that's the way it goes! :-)

Autumn is in and the leaves are turning colour - it is my favourite season for colour! I will be snap happy with my camera soon and will use some as reference for paintings, can't wait.
Have a lovely weekend everyone! 
Here is a pic of the painting I am working on:





No comments:

Post a Comment