Sunday, December 27, 2015

Happy Christmas everyone! Hope you are all enjoying the festivities. :-) Weather awful for this time of year - rain, rain and more rain with wind thrown in for extra measure! However I'm sure it didn't spoil your Christmas. Although with the flooding in the south and west it wasn't a very good one for those affected and I see on the news that the UK is having some of the worst flooding ever. :-( We had a slight respite this morning for an hour or so after a heavy frost last night but it's back to the norm again and more rain on the way.
I want to get back in to my art soon but was playing with textures yesterday and came up with this piece. Want to re-appraise what I have been doing over the last while and see where I am going with my art. Just a matter of getting Christmas over with and then getting back into the studio properly.
Wishing you all a very happy New Year 2-16 and thank you all for staying with me up  to now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment