Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hi everyone. :-)

My exhibition at Axis Arts and Community Centre in Ballymun is on until the 14th August if any of you would like to pop up to see my paintings.
 
I have also been invited to show some work at the upcoming Rush Harbour Festival on the August bank holiday weekend and I am putting three pieces into that in a group showing from local artists. There will be various venues, indoors and outdoors at the festival - an art trail, for people to see local art.

In the meantime, I am working on new textures as I love textures in nature which is always where I get my inspiration.  I also love flowers and their colours and shapes and try to get that across in my loose abstract and semi-abstract watermedia works on paper.

My art takes me to places within myself that help me to switch off from daily worries as I lose myself in my studio and work, I just find it so wonderful to be there. :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment